Thursday, February 19, 2009

Oceano Hotel in Half Moon Bay

So after booking my second wedding in a row at the newly opened Oceano Hotel in Half Moon Bay, I thought, "I really need to check this place out on my own." My brides were raving about this stylish new hotel right on the water that offers all-inclusive great wedding packages and an on-site coordinator that is just "to-die-for".

Today I had the pleasure of meeting this coordinator, Nancy Nerhan, and I saw immediately what all the fuss was about. The hotel is totally gorgeous and stylish -- huge, beautiful ballroom, unique dance floor with a huge glass atrium as its ceiling and truly stunning guest suites. You can take a look on-line at this hotel, but truly, this is one of those venues you need to see to appreciate. And most importantly, Nancy is soooo nice, down-to-earth and well-meaning, that you really really need to meet her yourself!

If you want an intimate wedding in a unique yet convenient location, warm & friendly service that is not cookie-cutter -- you need to check this place out. We are proud to be on their preferred vendor list and plan on working with this hotel frequently in the future!



No comments: